Everyone likes a list when the pressure is on! With less than 24 hours to Mile High Agile 2015 doors opening, here are two short lists that we hope help out.
Top 3 To Dos for MHA Eve
- Download the MHA app to create your profile and schedule in advance!
- Plan your transportation (or parking) so that you arrive on time come rain or shine, snow or sleet!
- Get a full night’s rest — MHA will be a busy day!
Top 5 To Dos for MHA Day
- Arrive at registration by 7:30am to allow time for checkin!
- Mike Cohn’s keynote will start at 8:15am, so arrive early to hear important announcements and score a good seat!
- Lunch will be in the main ballroom at noon, so arrive on time to get the best seats for Rod Collin’s keynote!
- Get your MHA Passport stamped by our sponsors during breaks for a chance to win prizes at end of day!
- Elevate your evening by attending our 2-hour after-conference social at Lime Restaurant from 6 to 8pm!